Work with individuals with mental illnesses in Community Supportive Living program.
Monday - Friday, 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assume supervision of program as directed by Program Manager.
- Evaluate skills and needs of each individual and make recommendation to Program Manager.
- Develop and implement ISP for each individual with Program Manager.
- Provide direct service in areas such as medication, money management, daily living skills, and behavior management.
- Maintain records as assigned by Program Manager.
- Submit records as required by Program Manager.
- Participate in staff meetings as directed by Program Manager.
Assist in setting up appointments and providing transportation for individuals.
- Participate as a team member in planning, implementation, and evaluation of services provided by Alternatives, Inc.
- Ensure security and confidentiality of all assigned Alternatives' records.
- Follow all policies and procedures relative to this position.
Cooperate with Alternatives, Inc. and the N.J. Division of Mental Health Services in all inspections or investigations.